|This is a Revenue Sharing forum! We share some of our adsense income with our users on thread views.
To get your adsense id, look at your ad code:
google_ad_client = "pub-5900000000000000"; <--- The bolded part is your adsense ID.
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;
This is how it works:
Your ad exposure depends on certain factors and a weight is calculated based on these. We do reveal some of the factors taken into account, however, we cannot list all of them as a prudent practice to prevent abuse.
- You enter your Adsense ID in your profile.
- You post a new topic or make a reply to an existing topic.
- When you have at least 10 posts and you're actively participating, your Adsense ID is used for ads randomly and thus generating you income for the clicks made on the banners when your Adsense ID is used.
A few points to know:
That's all you need to know about Revenue Sharing on this forum. Happy Posting & Earning!
- You do not get more exposure on topics that contain too many replies. It's very logical! -- Since the ads are shared between the topic starter and the repliers, the more the repliers, the less the exposure.
- Users given more weight get more exposure (this is set by site admin and you may get details from site admin regarding this). For example, in a forum giving more weight to topic starters, the topic starter will account for 3 times more weight than replying users. Suppose there are 4 replies to a topic, ~43% of the 75% share will be offered to the topic starter, while the rest will be shared between the repliers.
The Revenue sharing at this forum is powered by SpiceFuse Revenue Sharing software plugin for MyBB.